If you are looking for an option that allows you to obtain a mini loan in the fastest, simplest and most effective way, it is certainly a “Contante”, an option that you can not stop considering. This credit company allows you to request Fast Money Advances from the comfort of your home, for an amount of up to 1000 Euros that you can obtain in your bank account almost immediately and without further complication.
In this way, you can use the services of Contante to finance all the personal and professional projects you have in mind. It will be a very useful support to finance short-term projects, or to solve your immediate liquidity problems. If you are interested in knowing more about the features and benefits of Contante, continue reading, you will surely find very useful information.
What is Contante
Contante is a technology company that gives you the opportunity to anticipate the money you need to cover the immediate needs you have in the absence of liquidity. You can borrow up to 300 Euros on your first loan and 1000 Euros from the second. Contante works through Advances, referring to a system in which a fraction of your payroll is advanced in advance.
This loan is designed so that you can return it in the short term, ideally on the date of your next fixed income or payroll. This is how you just define how much money you want, and when you want to return it, you can be creditor of this type of financing.
Advantages of choosing Contante
Having so many companies that offer similar services, it is important to take into account the advantages offered by Contante, which make it one of the best companies in its field. Among the advantages of choosing Contante as your personal mini-credit company are:
- Clarity: Contante is a company that from the first moment will be as clear and specific as possible, using simple terms so that anyone, whether or not they have previous experience in the area of personal loans, can understand and have at hand all the information required to make a decision responsibly. You can find clear and concise definitions of each of the terms, or request personalized attention that will allow you to understand more clearly everything you need to know about it.
- Online: The whole process is totally online, using high security systems that will allow you to enter all your personal, contact and banking information in a completely confidential and secure way. In this way you can have a personal loan without having to leave your home and in a very short time.
- Agility: The entire process for applying for a microloan in Contante is very fast and does not require rigorous paperwork, waiting lines, ineffective negotiations or rude treatment. In this way, you will be able to find a solution to your immediate liquidity problems without losing time and in the most simple, effective and skillful way.
- Flexible: You are the one who decides the amount to request and the deadline to return it, without having to justify the purpose you want to give the money or any other additional information. Simply use the simulator available on the official website of Contante so that you can choose the amount and the term that best suits your possibilities and needs.
The main characteristics of Contante
Contante is a company that is distinguished from the others by its specific characteristics, which allow it to consolidate itself as a reliable, friendly and very effective company. Among the main characteristics that distinguish Contante are:
- Contante works anticipating your payroll, that is, granting you a short-term loan, designed so that you can return it at the moment you receive your next payroll without any problem.
- All the time you will have personalized assistance that will allow you to solve all your doubts regarding your personal loan.
- You can choose the option of Hal Cash, which is a banking service that allows you to receive the money from your loan from an ATM at any time, as long as it is from a recognized entity. To do so, you simply have to have a mobile phone to which you will receive a password, so you can withdraw it immediately without being a customer of the bank in question or with a specific credit or debit card.
- You can also choose to have your loan money deposited in your bank account, so you will have it within a very short time and without making lines or paperwork.
- You do not need to have endorsements, stable employment, or any other type of guarantee to request a personal loan in Contante.
- You can follow all the information and data related to your loan simply by logging into your account.
It is safe to ask for a loan with Contante
To request a personal loan in Contante is totally safe and free of risks of any kind. Contante is a company that operates under all the regulations and regulations of Spanish law, and you can confirm by entering its website and reviewing its terms and conditions.
Your personal, contact and banking data are also protected with security protocols and encryption of the highest technology, so you can be sure that all information provided is confidential between you and Contante. If you have more questions about the security protocols of Contante, do not hesitate to contact them and you can personally ask them your doubts regarding the security of your loan.
It is important that before you start your personal loan application in Contante, you make sure that you meet all the necessary requirements to be a viable candidate for a personal loan. Fortunately, these requirements are very few and very surely you will have them from the beginning. The requirements to apply for a personal loan in Contante are:
- Be over 18 at the time of loan application
- Be a legal resident of Spain
- Have stable and fixed income able to demonstrate.
- Have a debit card in the same bank where you receive the payroll.
- Be the holder of a mobile phone and a personal email address.
If you meet these requirements, you are closer to getting your personal loan with Contante
Interest rates of Contante
The interest rates of Contante are only 1% daily, which is very advantageous if we take into account that personal loans of this type last up to 30 days maximum. However, the law requires that all credit companies show the TIN and the APR in annual terms, that is why you will find that the APR is 2831%, although this measure will never be applied in real life. For obvious reasons, a 30-day personal loan can not be expressed correctly in an annual language.
Contante is aware that this type of regulation can generate confusion and distrust, that is why you will find an explanation on how this interest rate becomes lower if we apply it monthly.
At the end of the day, you will end up paying a preset amount from the beginning, which can be as low as .10 Euros, or in the case of the largest loans and the longer term that Contante offers, you will have to pay 300 Euros as fees for a loan of 1000 Euros to be repaid in 30 days.
As you can see, the amount charged is nothing out of the ordinary, and surely you can cover it without any problem. Do not hesitate to use the personal loan simulator in Contante so you can be clearer about the total amount to be paid with and without interest under each of the personal loan schemes offered by Contante.
You can ask for a loan with ASNEF with Contante
Unfortunately, if our name appears on any of the delinquency lists such as the ASNEF, we will not be viable candidates to obtain any of the personal loans of Contante.
This is mainly due to the fact that the personal loans of Contante are designed to be settled in the short term, so granting a loan of this type to a person who has a significant debt represents some risk of default. However, the truth is that each case is different, and it may be that your debt is very small or that you have been included in the ASNEF for reasons beyond your control.
If this is your case, we invite you to call the customer service numbers of Contante and tell them your situation, you will see how they will help you by offering you a financing option or they will redeem you towards the type of personal loan that is most convenient for you. .
You can also interest yourself:
- MiniCredits for People Included in ASNEF
- How I Can Know If I Am In The Asnef
Mobile application and customer service of Contante
Contante does not have a mobile application at the moment so you can check the status of your personal loan. But if you can do it by logging into the official page of Contante , where you can always keep in mind the payment information, the remaining amount and the agreed date. Also here you can request another payment if you wish or consult all the information about it.
A very big advantage is that you can access this section simply by logging in from any of your browsers, including from your mobile phone. You will see that with this useful tool you can always be aware of everything that concerns your personal loan and your personal financial administration.
Contante has a very effective customer service, in which you can get in touch with them by phone, whatsapp, email or social networks.
They also have a chat available in working hours from their website, so you have a lot of options to communicate with them and directly ask all your questions and comments about it. It does not matter if you are a new or regular customer, rest assured that you will find the assistance you need to answer your questions.
Types of loans in Contante
The loans in cash are of the microcredit type or mini loan, also known as payroll advance. This type of loans has the following characteristics:
- They are small or medium loans, designed to solve immediate liquidity problems. They are not a recommended form of constant financing.
- The purpose of this type of loans is that you can return them without any problem once you have your payroll or have received your fixed monthly income.
- You will be able to receive the money in your bank account practically immediately, without needing to carry out paperwork or to include any kind of guarantee or guarantee.
- You have up to 30 days to return the total of your loan, always thinking that these types of loans are short term and that you will use them under the responsibility of returning them in a timely manner.
- They are very useful to deal with unexpected expenses, such as hospital bills, emergency car repairs, medical studies, or urgent payments, as long as you are aware that you will have to return them once you have received your payroll or your monthly fixed income.
- The interest is 1% daily on the remaining amount to be owed, however, you will be able to know from the beginning the exact amount of fees to be paid, making use of the simulator available on the Contante website.
How to request the credits of Contante
You can request the personal loans of Contante in 4 simple steps, from the comfort of your home, office, or any place where you are with a secure internet connection. Simply follow the steps described below:
- Make sure you meet all the requirements established by Contante. Once you have done it, decide with the help of the personal loan simulator of Contante how much money you need and what day you can return it. In the same simulator you can see the amount of money you will pay for your personal loan, and the different options depending on the amount and term requested. Keep in mind that if it is your first loan you can only request a maximum of 300 Euros.
- Fill out the questionnaire with your personal and contact information. Click send and your situation will automatically be evaluated to give you an answer about the status of your personal loan.
- In case this is approved, you will be notified automatically. If not, you will also receive a notification about this. In a very short time you will see reflected in your bank account your personal loan of Contante.
- Choose the way that best suits you to return the personal loan, and make sure to do it as previously agreed.
How to return the credits of Contante
Returning the personal credits of Contante will be very fast and simple. Your debit card will only be charged for the amount established on the agreed day, including fees and interest. You can also choose to make an advance payment of your personal loan by bank transfer, or by entering the “Pay Now” section by logging into your account.
Simply choose the option that is most simple and effective, just be sure to cover the entire payment before the due date to avoid interest and surcharges.
Extensions and postponements in Contante
Contante allows you to request deferrals of up to 30 additional days, but you should always take into account that the interest will continue to be charged with 1% per day on the remaining amount, plus a charge of 20 additional Euros for non-payment.
If you find yourself in a situation in which you are unable to make your payment, it is essential that you contact the executives of Contante so that together they can find a new payment scheme that allows you to get out of debt as soon as possible, generating the least possible interests.
Opinions of Contante
Contante has become a preferential option among many clients who look for small personal loans quickly, easily and without paperwork. This is due to the facilities that this company offers so that you can solve your problems of immediate liquidity in the short term, charging small interest and allowing you to recover the economic stability that an unpleasant or unexpected situation had taken from you.
We invite you to try the Contante system for yourself, so you can get an idea of the advantages of this personal financing method.
Contante is a credit company that is dedicated to online loans ranging from 50 to 1000 Euros , with the ability to return them within a maximum period of 30 days.
It is always important that you bear in mind that this type of financing, known as mini-loans or micro-loans , is not a long-term solution or a constant way to finance yourself, but it is an opportunity that companies such as Contante offer you so that you can obtain liquidity. immediate in exchange for a small fee commission.
This is how personal cash loans can help you get out of an economic hurry, such as a hospital bill, a small short-term investment or an occasional purchase.